Zack Muma for Conestoga Engineering Society President
I am currently in my third year of MSE for those who don’t know me. When I am not studying. I am snowboarding, biking, canoeing, 3D printing or enjoying a craft beer.
I am currently Vice President of Operations for CES. Below are highlights of my past involvement with the society:
- Brought new coveralls to the society
- Setup Square reader / PayPal account for the society
- Setup computer based accounting for the society
- Volunteered for CFES PM (this was a conference run by CES)
- Was on the 2014 Frosh committee
- Was on the 2014 NEM committee
- Have attended almost every conference for both CFES and ESSCO
If elected I wish to:
- Create a new tradition that CES members can take pride in
- Ensure the society has a better presence among ESE students
- Improve the Societies presence all-round but especially in the fall term
- Improve communication with all members of CES
If you have any questions or comments about my campaign please contact me at: Zmumafirstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Kolb for Conestoga Engineering Society Vice President Internal.
I’m a 2nd year MSE student. I enjoy skiing, swimming, a nice cold beer, and of course long walks on the beach.
This year I was a National Engineering Month co-director. The past year I have:
– organized and attended high-school visits to promote the field of engineering
– helped build Conestoga’s Rube Goldberg machine
– helped as a volunteer at CFES PM
– assisted with Mathletics
– stole the Ryerson Ram (their engineering mascot)
If elected as VPI I plan to:
– run awesome engineering society events
– plan an annual nurses and engineers night
– increase the society’s visibility in ESE
– increase turn out to society events
If you have any other questions for me, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Paul Gill for Vice President of Operations
I am currently a third year MSE student looking to get involved with CES. Outside of school I play a lot of hockey, golf and do a lot of mountain biking during the summer and fall.
As a student running for Vice President of Operations I am looking to both improve the current processes involved with the position, and implement new ideas. In the past I took part in the 2013 Frosh as a member of the committee and have participated in several CES events over the years.
If elected I wish to:
- Continue improving the new additions made by the previous VPO of 2013/14.
- Improve the overall communication between CES and its members.
- Help maintain a focus on the events held by CES, along with the creation of new ones that are more inclusive for the MSE and ESE student bodies as a whole.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments regarding my campaign.
Amir Kiassat for Vice President External