March 6 Weekly Newsletter
March 6, 2012 Leave a comment
- PEO talk (March 22nd at lunch)
- A representative from the PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario) is coming for a 1.5-2 hour session on the PEO and what it does for us. Some points covered will be: The P. Eng designation – what it is and how to get it and PEO Student membership. They will be speaking on the common break we all share at 12-1, room to be announced. Eating lunch during her talk is allowed.
- Brewery tour (March 16th @ 7:00pm) – see attached
- Pi Day (March 14th @ lunch)
- Free pie in the CES office for CES members
- Potluck AGM (March 29th @ lunch)
- This is a lunch potluck so please bring a dish. We will create a google doc soon so that you can sign up for what you are bringing
- At this annual general meeting, we will be covering the following
- Executive roles
- Feedback (this is your time to tell us what you want from us and how we can improve)
- Randstad Engineering presentation (April 5th @ lunch in A2004/02)
- The proposed topic is the Engineering Job Market – opportunities and how to brand yourself for these opportunities.
There will be a meeting this Thursday in A2230 at noon. All are welcome to attend!
Have a great week!
Conestoga Engineering Society